- If there were an award for redundancy - you would win first place, the gold medal, the blue ribbon, the crown, the trophy, the title, and be the champion.
- PRO TIP: Research papers are called research papers because you're supposed to do research. In other words, you MUST have citations!
- An assumption on your part, does not constitute a reality on my part.
- Any extra credit assignments will include William Shatner's autograph in the appendix. Assignment will not be returned.
- There is this wonderful invention that improves clarity and organizes your points. It is called "the paragraph". Use it.
- Since you are the only one having this problem it isn't the website. The problem is between the seat and the keyboard.
- There is this thing called "proofreading" that prevents your posting from looking like your cat walked across your keyboard.